My little heartbreaks..

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Okay. With all the lame stuffs going on in my life , i decided to have a private blog that only people who i trust shall know about this. People who i hope i will never have a conflict with , that i would have to write it down here.
So yeah.

Right now? My three bestfriends are fighting.
In Team 1 we have Jovene and wanqing
In Team 2 we have Isabelle.

Somehow. I was in the wrong place. Wrong time. With the wrong people. Soo i got messily involved with this fucked up mess.
Soo this is what happened. Isabelle wants us to go to novena square or where-ever to support Charlene, our class GL.
But I had a dentists appointment so cant go. Jovene.. idk.. Wanqing was like "if jovene go i go.." and stuffs. then wanqing hit a soft spot or somthing? "I DONT EVEN KNOW HER AND SHE DONT KNOW ME TOO" whats the point of going? she said smth like that. And it hurt isabelle hard. That it became really bad.
I know. its a lame thing to fight over about. But seriously.. BOth also got bad and good.

Lets start with isabelle
She was over sensitive. [that was the one that made the others angry]
Acted like a bitch. [also what made others angry]
But i figured someone like her would have lots of problems.
And if you really know me well, you will understand why i actually understand how she feels ._.
Its painful.

Jovene and wanqing.
THey can be a little mean sometimes..
They sometimes cant see what others feeling?
But they have a point.. they dont really know her and she doesnt know them.
Yeah yeah, "Dont know, still should come and support right?"
What if they were actually busy or smth ._.

And i am here .. sandwiched in between.
I want to be friends with both sides.. which is kinde hard.
I understand isabelle and i want to be there for her.
But i love jovene and wanqing too.. we've been through alot.

And now isabelle isnt helping the situation by posting stuffs
And it makes Jovene more angry.
Jovene was actually debating whether to break or forgive.
Which is a good sign.
But isabelle had to post something about "break"
and so Jovene thought.. "okay she decided for us. Break"

I really dont want them to fall.
refer to my main blog, the second post.. i think it was mondays post.. two days ago.
If i lost any of my friends. I will be sad. And i might cry. And crying is a big thing for me.
To those who really know me, you know what i mean.
I just got 6 best friends. And I might lose one of them D:
Not to be bias. I understood that one the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home